Stone Circle alleyways and pay phone calls
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She must have glanced at the ear more than she'd realized, even though she'd been studiously avoiding staring at it. Still, the woman picked up (or perhaps guessed at) her interest, and launched into a story just as dark as the girl had expected, leaving her with rounded gaze and blinking gaze. A wolf's life was harder, meaner, than she'd ever truly expected, and her lessons in cannibalism would only serve to further that point. Still, there was some part of the sheepdog (perhaps laid there by her sled-dog father) that had the wild call to her, with all its beauty and danger. Still, it'd be a while until she learned just how deadly the wild could be. 

"I'm sorry. I'm glad you found him, though."  Came her small voice, ears tilted back a fraction as she took in the woman's story. Another question was launched her way, however, one she scrambled to answer. "I wouldn't say she threatened me, really. Just that she told Murdock to tell the others I wasn't food."  She was a little relieved to hear the woman's reassurance, and smiled in quiet gratitude as her ears flicked in happy relief. Surely Illecebra would be quite to ward off anyone that might try and eat her; she certainly looked fierce. [/font]
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 10:40 PM