Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Sorrel sighed and glanced away from Dauntless for a moment. It wasn't that she disliked Morningside or anyone residing within, but she didn't feel like she fit. It was like she was being kept around because of an obligation; her packmates only tolerated her presence because they had the duty of courtesy. If not for the Streiter name, she doubted anyone would show her as much patience or tolerance. Dunno, good. That seemed like an answer more within the limits of her mind, at least.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Sorrel Marie - January 05, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 11, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Sorrel Marie - January 12, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 13, 2018, 06:27 AM