Shimmering Sands I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
sandpiper recoiled, visibly affronted by wylla's (perceived) pretentious reaction -- despite having nearly the identical reaction herself. she pulled herself upright, her bristled fur on end -- and glared daggers at the blaze-faced female even as smokestep approached alongside them. her lower lip curled back, narrow white teeth bared in wylla's direction with contempt.

raptor -- poor raptor -- caught her attention next. in truth if he had not spoken, perhaps sandpiper would have focused all her vitriol on the grey-clad female. unfortunately, his speech only served to further incite her and she redirected her fury to him with barbed riposte:"maybe we wouldn't be so salty if you weren't a mangy, stupid cur. why the fuck would we want a ratty inland wolf who doesn't know her fat nose from a corpulent toad? she looks nothing like us." sandpiper added abrasively, casting an accusatory glance to the girl that in no way shape or form resembled the cairn brood.

sandpiper might have forgotten wylla's indecent outburst then if she had not opened her mouth again to brazenly disparage smokestep's accent. to sandpiper, that was highly uncalled for and she spat in the sand and snarled: "get the fuck out of here."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you - by OG Sandpiper - January 24, 2018, 07:46 PM