Shimmering Sands I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
omfg if i EVER hold up a thread like this SMACK ME GOD DAMN IT PPL HOW DARE U NOT BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY ACTIONS!!

if sandpiper hadn't viciously insulted raptor (and then immediately turned to leave, so great was her shame for her rash nature) she might have stopped to see wylla crunch down on his little toe like a fattened pig at market -- but she didn't. all she saw was the beach stretching out ahead of her, tantalizingly barren and not a soul in sight.

she left them behind her, stalking off with stiffened steps as she put distance between them. after several hundred feet her gait transferred into a canter -- and then a lope -- she was angry at raptor for tricking her, angry at that bitch for existing, and while she wasn't angry at smokestep she was so tired of just being near other wolves, and needed to decompress.

and so, she did so --  taking massive strides as she galloped headlong down the beach with nothing but the salt air and the sting of exertion occupying her mind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a very small mouth and only grabbed some of you - by OG Sandpiper - February 17, 2018, 12:48 AM