Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
sorry for how long this took!

after shouting at casmir and rowan to leave her alone, to not follow her, after being admitted soon thereafter into tindome, mona had taken her anger and confusion and run with these burdens for the jagged teeth of the mountain closest to her. in desperate rage she had climbed its crags and found a small cave at the clifftop for her efforts. and here the mayfair had collapsed, her weighted heart engendering hot tears that flowed until mona was unable to keep exhaustion from stealing her.
the girl wasn't sure of the time when she awoke; pulling her red plume away from where it had been laid across her face, mona blinked into the cold air and unfurled herself from the tiny den with a grunted sigh. tasting salt on her lips, the yearling rolled murkwater eyes angrily and made as if to wipe the dried tears away, but froze in place when her vision caught sight of another.
his broad back was to her, thickly furred in hues of ash and off-white, but it was his size that rather robbed mona's breath, and she crouched suddenly in the rocks outside the mouth of the little cave, terrified she would be spotted.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Mona - January 19, 2018, 12:58 AM