Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
mona was not unaware of the heat lightning that sparked momentarily in nathaniel's eyes — it brought an answering flush to her cheeks beneath the ruddy fur, though the sensation was immediately followed by indignant confusion over what it was she felt. prepared for the moment to ignore it, mona nevertheless tensed as the rochester stood — her murkwater eyes followed every graceful movement of his muscular body as the man moved, inching closer to her.
mantling again, but deciding she enjoyed the odd heat blossoming along her cheekbones, the mayfair smiled, attempting to be inviting, as her companion remained mindful of the space between them. gathering herself more tightly together, mona shook her slim muzzle. "n-no. i live that way," she murmured, gesturing in the general direction of tindome. "the forest of king elk," her girlish voice added, not attempting to hide the wonder at its edges. "it's a nice place," mona mumbled when she realized how close she'd come to showing too much excitement about the wolf-killing ruminant.
"what about you?" came her next airy question — the yearling fixed her eyes on nathaniel, unable to keep her gaze from over the shifting oceanic hue of his eyes, the set of his jaw, the scars half-hidden by his plush stomach-fur — goodness! for the third time she colored and this time mona's ears swept back over her fragile skull. how rude she was! staring like a dumb child at this man who had been subjected for the last time to her oddities.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Mona - January 19, 2018, 09:02 PM