Bearclaw Valley extraordinarily pretty teeth, beauty lingers out of reach
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She seemed to catch on to what was happening, though the attempt to play-fight quickly lost the fight part and focused solely on play. Xan had never played much, his youth filled with rebellion and fighting, rather than the joyful antics of a true childhood. What he was doing was entirely unusual and just plain weird, but he didn’t stop. He kept at it, head whipping around to watch her, followed closely by his body when she started nipping at him. He took off towards her, romping around and smacking his forepaws against the ground.

When he took off towards her again, he slowed to a stop with his ears perked, swiveling in the direction of the commotion nearby. Out popped Sif, who called to them shortly after she appeared. Xan stood still, briefly, looking between the two of them—but it didn’t take long before he was leading Reigi towards the other girl, tail wagging all the while. And as he reached the newest addition to their game, he repeated what he’d done to the mute, lurching towards and nipping at her cheek.

Alexander didn’t know how to play, not really, and especially not with two others. But he would try, bouncing back and forth between them, woofing and nipping and being mouthy overall. And when that started to seem dull, he prodded the side of Sif’s neck with his nose and then took off, tail waving and encouraging her to chase me. Several barks were given to try and lure Reigi away from her, too, trying for a simple game of tag—or something similar enough that the three of them could manage.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: extraordinarily pretty teeth, beauty lingers out of reach - by Xan - January 15, 2018, 10:25 PM