Blackfeather Woods I know it's just a number but you're the eighth wonder
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
The boy's eyes widened as he listened to his proud brother tell him about what he heard. The information was one thing and Euron's mind hastened to draw connection between this and what he had heard when he listened to Potema and the spotted wolf talk. But there was another thing that was surprising, and with a gasp and then a wide open-mouthed grin, he exclaimed.

"Ramsay! You spied!"

Euron giggled. Tee hee!

"I want to see!" He beamed, delighted by the prospect of a big fight (and by his brother spying). He recalled the time that Ramsay had almost got in a tussle with Maegi and how he wanted them to fight then. The thought of a big fight between the adults caused his fur to prick with excitement. "I am not a bird and you are not a bird and we will not hide like a bird." He nodded determinedly.

"Did I tell you?" The boy squeezed his eyes shut and thought back to after he had reported to Cicero. He had meant to tell Ramsay too but he believed he forgot. "Nope. I tell you now. I saw a stranger too, talking to..." His expression stiffened and he trailed off in a soft growl before continuing. "Mother. She cared about him — they were touching! — and he wanted her to leave so she would not die. She said no but... Humm. I wonder if that is what he was trying to say. That there is war."

It never made sense then, what he had heard. But it was making sense now.

"I am glad she said no to leaving, hee hee!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know it's just a number but you're the eighth wonder - by Euron - January 23, 2018, 02:35 PM