Fox's Glade does that secret handshake include me?
249 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
A dark form materialized amidst the trees, and Phocion found himself staring at a burly brown male, his golden eyes aglow in the dim light. He nodded at his question, a small smile playing over his muzzle.

"Nice to meet you, neighbor," he shot back, his tone easy-going. "You are from Easthollow, right?" The scents he had detected on Valette also clung to this man's pelt, along with other, curious smells--children, probably the alpha female's, and something more faint, more musky. . .

He pulled his eyes downward for a moment, afraid he was staring too intently. He tended to do that, to scrutinize others too close for comfort, when his mind was wandering.
Messages In This Thread
does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 17, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - February 05, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Murdock - February 17, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: does that secret handshake include me? - by Phocion - March 09, 2018, 06:04 PM