King Elk Forest Lose the Feeling
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Alas, Gracious wasn't quick enough to scoop up the hare that was in front. Another wolf, who looked to be a smaller and younger female, had her teeth already around its' neck before giving it a sickening crunch to end its life. Slowing down her pace so the two wouldn't crash, Gracious broke gait and entered a closer proximity to the girl at a trot. Panting a bit as her breath fogged up on her face, the pale lady finally halted once she was in hearing distance. When the younger one dropped the rabbit and told Gracious to have it, she was quite surprised. Here she was, this young wolf who Gracious had never seen before, offering her own kill to someone else. Perhaps she saw Gracious gun for it, maybe it was just a streak of kindness. Whatever it was, Gracious felt grateful.

"While I appreciate the offer," she started off quietly and breathy, "you killed it, so it should belong to you, my friend." It wasn't that she didn't want the rabbit by any means, it was that Gracious had enough respect for hunters to know that they deserve to eat what they catch. She applied to no law of the jungle where it's kill or be killed. She believed in civility and fairness above all. "May I ask for your name though? she asked politely, holding her body in a position of neutrality.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 18, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 20, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 21, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 22, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 22, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 25, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 25, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 31, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - February 02, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - February 06, 2018, 11:20 PM