Bearclaw Valley noro lim, asfaloth
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A brilliantly white hare ran straight out in front of him, leading the male away from the river and after it. When it swerved, he followed suit, refusing to allow it a chance at fleeing beyond his sight. Several times he got close, jaws snapping shut but closing around nothing as it zigged and zagged every which way; he grew frustrated, ready to lunge forth and tear into the lesser creature no longer to dine upon its flesh, but now simply to make it regret having begun this game with him. Alas, the day was yet to come on which he would end the animal’s life, a howl—feminine and light, sung by a voice he could put a face to with ease—interrupting his actions and capturing his attention.

What does she want?

With a slow shake of his head—he attempted to rid himself of any lingering frustration—he broke away from the rabbit’s trail and steered himself towards the valley’s entrance instead. And when he got there, he felt relieved to have set his fast-food aside, noticing immediately that there was a face outside his home that he didn’t recognise. With his tail raised and ears shoved forward, he approached the pair and immediately asked, “Who are you?”
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
noro lim, asfaloth - by Garait - January 30, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: noro lim, asfaloth - by Blondine - January 30, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: noro lim, asfaloth - by Garait - January 31, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: noro lim, asfaloth - by Blondine - January 31, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: noro lim, asfaloth - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: noro lim, asfaloth - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: noro lim, asfaloth - by Garait - February 14, 2018, 09:24 AM