Sequoia Coast Do you know what happens to mutineers?
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Of course no one else in Silvertip would forgive him. He had defended the life of a lone wolf and gone directly again Jinx's orders by doing so. And all of the other wolves seemed extremely loyal to Jinx. He had pissed her off - so he had pissed them all off. Probably the only reason Erika forgave him was because she had not been there that day when he had defended Berik - though he was sure she had heard about the incident by now. He was sure Jinx had probably told her to attack him if he was seen near the borders again.

He looked up at her slowly through blurry eyes. He let out a choked sob, and then shook himself. He could not be like that. Not now. He sat up quickly, shaking his head. He made himself stop crying, and looked at her quite seriously, though with kind eyes. He said, "You should leave, Miss Erika. Jinx would not be happy if she found out you had been here to see me. You should wash my scent from your fur before heading back. Do not tell anyone we spoke, or there would be dire consequences for you."

He paused, and then bowed his head. "And thank you. Thank you. You are kinder to me than I probably deserve. If ever there was a safer way for you to come and visit me, or vice versa, I would love to be in your company again." He looked up at her once more and took a long shot. "And - because I might never get the chance to say this to you again - you are beautiful, Miss Erika. And do not ever let anyone tell you otherwise. The side of your face that you hide - do not be afraid to show it. I know I once showed horror at the sight of it, and I apologize again for that. You are beautiful because of it - and beautiful despite it."

He paused a moment to let the seriousness of his words sink in, and then said, "Now go. Go, before someone realizes you are gone. Please. I could not bear it if anything happened to you because of me,"
Messages In This Thread
Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 01, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 03, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 04, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Majesty - June 05, 2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Do you know what happens to mutineers? - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 08:23 PM