Stone Circle Nurturing Panic
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She listened to the distressed mothers words with understanding, but she had her reasons for doing what she had done. "I saw the pool and I followed the trail for awhile, it lead south. But I knew that I would be of no help if I were to face whoever did this to him. I'm no fighter and knew getting help would be the better option, especially with Dauntless with me." she said in a non argumentative voice, but one hoping to find understanding and a quick resolution to all of this.

The mother and father of the boy both wanted to go after their son. Understandable, but it made Pema think about what Burr had been saying. That both of his parents had left him alone with the pack when they went to go look for his missing brother. The same situation was being presented here, but there was no use in Pema saying anything about the matter, especially not now. The leader of the pack was ready to go, but Howl had something to add.

His words could have been seen as harsh but it was a reality that Pema had to face, and it was the very reason she had come here in the first place. "I agree. Howl would be a far better candidate then me. I'll take you there and then I can come back and inform Nanook and care for Dauntless." she said confirming that Howl's plan could work. Nanook was one of the first wolves Pema had ever meet in the Teekon wilds. She didn't know that this was her pack and hadn't known her too well, but she knew her well enough to recognize her and inform her of the situation.

She looked down at Dauntless, unsure of how he was taking in all of these events. In a rushed but calm voice she said to him, "I'll be right back ok. You stay here till I do." she said in a compassionate voice, ready to lead the party to where she had found the spot.
Messages In This Thread
Nurturing Panic - by Pema - January 31, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Illecebra - January 31, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Howl - February 04, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Pema - February 04, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Dauntless - February 04, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Mawk - February 04, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by RIP Valette - February 06, 2018, 05:41 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Howl - February 07, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Nurturing Panic - by Pema - February 07, 2018, 12:06 AM