Blackbeak Bluff if you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Speak of the devil. Samaantine looked up at him with wide eyes, instantly wearing an expression of relief and excitement at seeing him.
Engel! She didn't show any signs of minding the closeness, instead nosing into his cheek happily before answering. Yeah, I just-- I got a splinter in my paw. The girl's voice grew a little pleading as she showed him the hurt paw.
Much to her dismay, Tine actually did need his help. She wasn't certain she could pull it out herself without stopping halfway through or retching-- or both. Such was her aversion to these types of wounds that she had a hard time looking directly at it, feeling a little queasy just thinking about how deeply the wood had gone into her paw. No more than an inch, but that was terribly deep for her poor pad.
Could you... pull it out for me? She asked, for once not feigning the hesitance in her voice. Tine wasn't quite sure she wanted to trust Engel with this, or with anything regarding her health, no matter how small. But it looked like she didn't have much of a choice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 03:17 AM