Blackbeak Bluff if you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Engel's response left the shadow feeling smug; she was pleased, with that fact alone. As long as he kept that philosophy (particularly regarding Tine, for she could be a bit jealous in that) she would see no reason to discard him.
In fact, the longer she thought about it, the less expendable he seemed. Would she really have the fortune of finding another so malleable? Tine wasn't certain. That was enough for her to decide that, unless something better came along, Engel would be an indefinite fixture in her life.
That didn't mean, though, that she would keep him anywhere other than firmly below her. Metaphorically, of course, though in the back of her mind she observed that his persistent hinting might be a bit more welcome if she could realistically take such a position. Somewhat horrified and somewhat amused by her own line of thinking, she shoved the idea away and busied herself with nosing Engel's neck fur gently.
I hope I can make you happy, too. Samaantine mumbled, a little muffled because her face was still in his fur. Then, hating herself a little for it, she made a request: Will you sing to me, please?
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised - by Samaantine - February 10, 2018, 01:38 AM