Blackbeak Bluff if you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
He shrugged, all he strived for was to make his partners happy. Because that made him happy. Sure, he enjoyed a little happiness and pleasure himself, here and there but he wasn't out for himself. One could say it was a selfish act of selflessness, if it even made sense that way.

He arched a brow at her as her muffled question reached his ears. "Really?" He didn't give her a chance as he cleared his throat out a bit, then he began.

"For the way you chanced my plans, for being the perfect distraction. For the way you too the idea I have! Of everything that I wanted to have. And made me see there was something missing...For the ending of my first begin, and for the rare and unexpected friend. For the way you're something that I'd never choose, but at the same time, something I don't wanna lose. And never wanna be without ever again"

He paused as she reached a gave a quick lick at her ear, then continued, his mouth close to it and now singing in a lower tone. "You're the best thing I never knew I needed, so when you were here I had no idea. You are the best thing I never knew I needed, so now it's so clear, I need you here always..." He paused, but he still had some of the song left to go.
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised - by Engel - February 10, 2018, 02:00 AM