Bearclaw Valley And you pray with your knees on the ground
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
You get Gwen's 300th post :p

There was a coldness in the red woman's gaze that the ghost had instantly picked up on, and it caused her paws to shift in place, though it was likely the small movement went unnoticed amongst the darkness. "Nice to meet you, Indra." Well, was it? Certainly the meeting was not going spectacularly, but then again she knew it to be only fair that this wolfess did not yet trust her. Perhaps in the future they could develop some kind of friendship - then again, perhaps not. Only time would tell. For now, the Eruna simply comitted the name to memory.

"I joined a few days ago." Was her response, explanation falling softly from her lips though with no hesitation this time around. She could not reveal the inner turmoil that followed her every breath, the knives that pierced her heart at every step she took. Her time was running thin (sometimes it became too much to bear), and the thought alone made every second feel like the prolonged ticking of a clock. It was incredibly tedious.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
And you pray with your knees on the ground - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: And you pray with your knees on the ground - by Indra - February 14, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: And you pray with your knees on the ground - by Gwen - February 17, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: And you pray with your knees on the ground - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: And you pray with your knees on the ground - by Gwen - March 06, 2018, 02:13 PM