Dragoncrest Cliffs of war, of blood, of death, of beauty
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Blixen follows up with a proper question and then immediately takes action. Furi glances to her, watching her step closer to Wanlida despite the warning. Why can’t she do that? Her brows knit together, cursing herself for being unable to even just… come up with the words to ask. In an attempt to brush it off, and focus on the task at hand, she sighs and masks it over with a deep breath.

The woman commands them to step back and she does, looking to see if Blixen does the same. She’s never seen such terror in her mentor and if she is scared, then shouldn’t they? But something seems off about the way she holds herself against the tree and speaks with a slight slur. What happened out there? “Did you see what happened?” she decides to ask, hoping to get a little more information and maybe they can figure it out without hurting anyone.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by RIP Blodreina - February 16, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - February 16, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Blixen - February 16, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by RIP Blodreina - February 17, 2018, 04:01 AM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - February 21, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Blixen - February 21, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by RIP Blodreina - February 25, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Blixen - March 04, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - March 20, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Blixen - March 28, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: of war, of blood, of death, of beauty - by Mallaidh - April 19, 2018, 08:06 PM