Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Every word that came from Hydra was like a lash across the heart. Rannoch had never anticipated that their friendship would end this way. He rued the fact he had been so brash to the delivery of his confession. But that was in the past, and there was nothing he could do to fix it now. His bridge with Hydra had already been burned. 

When it was all said and done, Rannoch obliged; this order was the last he would take from Hydra. He pushed forth a hasty message to @Liffey, hoping that @Terance would interpret this call as his opportunity to approach Hydra. 

"You know, you're right..." Rannoch replied once the message was delivered, feeling an unexpected rush of relief from their conversation. "I do know you," Rannoch admitted quietly, his gaze unyielding for a moment as he looked at her for the last time.

With his last mental snapshot of Hydra fresh in his mind, Rannoch turned and pushed into a run.  He was Moonspear no more.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 19, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM