Firestone Hot Springs untamed domain
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
The pain fades rather quickly but Raiden still has to blink to clear the haziness from her vision, and even when she sees the girl she'd bumped into, there is still a ringing in her ears. The medic screws her eyes shut and grimaces for a second, waiting for the noise to fade out. Her hearing returns just in time to catch the 'are you alright' from the other. "Yeah," Raid picks herself up and dips her head in an apology, tail flicking between her ankles hesitantly. "Sorry about that. I'm not usually this clumsy. I was wandering around, and kinda lost track of my surroundings."

Raiden blinks at the other girl and really looks at her. She likes the other girl's eyes, she decides quickly enough, they're pretty, not like her own. And she's colourful, which is not something you could easily say about Raid. The healer is just a mixture of dark brown and ebony hairs, with eyes of paler brown to match. She's plain, always has been. Suddenly self-conscious, Raiden averts her eyes and stares at some random spot on the stranger's left paw. "I'm Raiden, by the way."
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
untamed domain - by Jomyo - February 20, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - February 22, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - February 27, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - March 07, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - March 12, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Raid - March 19, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: untamed domain - by Jomyo - March 22, 2018, 01:14 AM