Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
With the fiery woman in her grasp, she noses around and relaxes on the ground. For a little while, she doesn’t have to deal with what’s going on in Drageda and she doesn’t have to be Heda. Shedding it for the night to give her mate her full attention isn’t going to hurt anyone and it has taken long enough to realize it, given the encouragement she’s acquired over time that having a family isn’t such a bad thing.

When Wildfire moves a little, letting her know it’s time, she stays on the ground a moment longer as the smaller woman gets to her feet. Thuringwethil takes a deep breath and moves forward, standing to her feet and shaking out her fur. “Lead the way,” she tells her softly so she may find the place she is most comfortable and leans forward, nose to nose encouragingly.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Antumbra - March 14, 2018, 11:09 AM