Silvertip Mountain yeah, my brother went first
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
The procession was a somber one, and Shale, weighed down further by the recent loss of Burr, trudged nobly along, keeping close to Pema as they traveled. The wolves made it to the base of the mountain, where his brother placed the bones of Chaska--a wolf Shale didn't know but knew. The way Grayday spoke of him, treated his remains, Shale knew he was a man of honor, and that was all that needed to be known.

His brother looked at the mountain like Shale probably looked at Sameth: fondly, but with a touch of longing. This had once been Day's home. The events that had transpired here had marked his heart for life, and Shale would never know of all the scars endured. The man standing before him was different from the boy who'd left Sameth.

Shale dipped his muzzle, murmured a generic statement of mourning to the bones, and lifted his eyes once more, gaze first landing on Grayday, then Catori. His eyes lingered on her a bit longer. There was something infinitesimally different about her; if Shale had to venture a guess, he'd say she was pregnant. His mouth curving in the ghost of a smile, he looked over at Pema, and touched his tail-tip to her shoulder in a small, comforting gesture.
Messages In This Thread
yeah, my brother went first - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Spiritwalker - February 26, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Sunny - February 26, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Shale - February 26, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Dauntless - February 27, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Pema - February 28, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Kieran Adrien - March 01, 2018, 05:49 AM
RE: yeah, my brother went first - by Grayday Sr. - March 04, 2018, 05:48 PM