Ankyra Sound they might have split up or they might have capsized
22 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you! :)

Her new home was beautiful. Reef was born and raised by the ocean but she had never found herself tucked away in such a secluded and peaceful place. She already felt she knew it, that it was part of her and that she belonged here. Nyx had given her a cursory tour but there was still a lot to be seen, and as much as her eyes searched for the roguish male they also drank in her surroundings.

Reef did not have to go far to find the wolf she was looking for. He hailed her amiably and she loped toward him, tail frisking happily at her hocks as she dipped her slim head and tucked her ears back in humble recognition of his rank above her. She laid down her thank-you gifts in front of him and neatly seated herself. "Hi Ingram!" She chirped with a warm smile. "Wylla told me I might find you along the beach or in the grotto somewhere. I wanted to thank you for sending me for the mushrooms -- she certainly loved them because look! Here I am!" Reef beamed; her smile reached for her ears.

The girl bent down and nudged the lobster claw and seaweed. "I forgot to ask her what you like, but I thought some crackle kelp and this cool claw might be to your fancy. What do you think?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: they might have split up or they might have capsized - by Reef - March 03, 2018, 12:46 PM