The Sunspire settle down, it'll all be clear
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away
Nara had been traveling with the group for only a short time when they reached the mountains. The leader stopped and turned to the the group. The light that reflected on the waterfall behind him gave Rannoch an almost divine look. Like a messiah leading his followers into the mountains of a promised land. In a way, this felt true to Nara.
Rannoch asked for a scouting patrol. He had cleaned her wound quite well and it already started to heal faster and hurt less. She looked up at the mountain before her. As much as she would like to come with Terance and the others, it seemed like a better idea to stay safe until her wound had healed properly. She would be needing it in perfect working condition when they climbed the mountain. Though she felt a bit guilty for not carrying her weight in this and even more guilty when Treason expected everyone to go. 
If you need any more help, I will come too... but I'd rather like to stay because of my leg, she said hesitantly, not sure how to group would react. She already felt worse for sounding like a wimp. That damned leg.
Messages In This Thread
settle down, it'll all be clear - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 28, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Seabreeze - March 01, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Arbiter - March 01, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Nara - March 02, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Olive - March 02, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Arrakis - March 03, 2018, 05:26 AM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Cassiopeia - March 03, 2018, 10:21 PM