Falls of the Hinterlands and i'm always tired, but never of you
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
I'm so tired I put this reply on our other thread wtf
Also
Sorry for the novel @_@
His firebird paused, and Nathaniel felt something catch in his throat; had he misunderstood her intentions? Or maybe she simply wasn't ready, and that was okay--
Yes. The single word cut through his thoughts effortlessly. She wanted this, then, and she wanted him. Despite his sharp edges, the sullen way he withdrew from all but her; Nathaniel had already been tempered by the fires of the world beyond, and he lacked the energy and enthusiasm of youth in his fresh beginning. He did not see why Mona stuck around.
Nathaniel was not poetic-- he wasn't even original, he knew, but he could not deny the feelings the girl inspired. She was the sunlight to him, warm and life-giving; she lit the air around him with sparks that burned and thrilled him at the same time. He let himself fall into her murkwater eyes, sharp with clarity yet soft with the emotion of the moment.
It struck him that he loved that about her-- she shone with intelligence through the shroud he knew surrounded her. The complicated unknown of her past, the almost magical aura that often surrounded her. Somehow, through it, he still saw her as being tangible; real, alive, present in ways no one else was to him. She was no illusion.
He reacted immediately to her words, but his movements were unhurried. Nathaniel resumed his preening and nipping, continuing down the soft back of one thigh before he moved to the next. The former soldier was careful, controlled; his actions now were only for her. This was all about her-- and he would not have it another way.
Briefly, he drew near to her center, testing the velvet of the surrounding fur with his muzzle. If she did not object, he would explore further; this time with soft kisses to the most sensitive part of her. Otherwise he would withdraw. Truthfully, he had never been mindful enough of any partner for such extended preparation-- but it came almost naturally. He had not entertained the idea of taking her unprepared.
He changed course then, his muzzle drawing back up through the fur along her spine. With this, he moved to mount her, mindful of his weight against the small girl. Nathaniel allowed her a few moments to adjust-- or to protest, if she had a change of heart. He adjusted his position after a few beats. If she did not protest, he would join them together with a gentle roll of his hips.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 02, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - March 23, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Nathaniel Sr. - April 15, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - April 15, 2018, 04:33 PM