Bearclaw Valley part time love ain't my destiny
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
This feeling, it wasn't a good one. It was a no-good feeling and Blondine didn't like it one bit. An interaction like this shouldn't have to go over between anyone, but Blondine and Indra of all folks? They'd been like two peas in a pod, and because of one silly happening, that affection seemed to be slipping away. Blondine bit back a bitter hiss and fought the urge to yell, instead settling for a calm truth in hops of soothing her friend's hurt.

I've got someone I miss, she admitted. There was the whole I might be gay thing that'd been on her mind, but it had only been so prominent because of the fat, swollen, unchecked issues it was hiding. My brother, Grantville. He had been everything to her, and now Blondine resented him for making her hurt the way that he was. It ain't his fault, she thought, I'm the one who went and lost myself.

Winters had always been hard for him, but now that she wasn't there to care for and nurture him, Blondine wondered if he'd even made it at all. Before coming to the Valley, the only time she would hunt was when she was hunting for him. That hunt with Indra had made her realize that without Grantville around, she didn't have much of a reason for anything. When we first met, I'd just woken up out here. I remember a horrible snowstorm while I was out scoutin', then coming to on a mountain range. All I wanted was to go back and find my brother, but then I met you and Xan and I forgot about going home.

Some things, I just would have rather not remembered. You understand?
Messages In This Thread
part time love ain't my destiny - by Blondine - March 03, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Indra - March 03, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Blondine - March 03, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Indra - March 05, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Blondine - March 05, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Indra - March 05, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Blondine - March 05, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Indra - March 05, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Blondine - March 07, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Indra - March 07, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: part time love ain't my destiny - by Blondine - March 07, 2018, 08:26 PM