The Sunspire winning was easy, governing's harder
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had taken her time returning home that day. Though Rannoch had backpedaled after hearing her argument, she could not let go of his initial decision being what it was. And Terance... She heard his voice over and over, Break his leg. It haunted her. The whole thing haunted her. She had needed time to herself to think and settle her emotions for the conversation to come. She wanted to be clear, and strong. And not the weeping, overly emotional mess that had apparently failed to explain herself to her mate that day they had decided to depart Moonspear. Otherwise, how could this have happened here?

She found him lying at the mouth of their shared den, looking as miserable as she had ever seen him. Her mind had replayed many conversations so far that day, especially the one they'd had before leaving Moonspear. But she hadn't really thought of the part where she'd banned him from ever again thinking that she would leave him. Looking at him now, Liffey considered that he might be breaking that rule.

"Hi," she said softly as she came near and sat down a few feet away from him. The sadness on his features demanded that she throw herself at him, drown him in love and affection and let him know that everything was okay. The fact that things were not okay kept her at bay, for the moment.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: winning was easy, governing's harder - by Liffey - March 12, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: winning was easy, governing's harder - by Liffey - March 12, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: winning was easy, governing's harder - by Liffey - March 13, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: winning was easy, governing's harder - by Liffey - April 01, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: winning was easy, governing's harder - by Liffey - April 06, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: winning was easy, governing's harder - by Liffey - April 17, 2018, 05:48 PM