Bearclaw Valley i could just sink into this sea, forever
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It wasn’t often that Blondine got to have time to herself, so when those rare moments did occur, she made sure to indulge. Had it been anyone else who had interrupted her nap, Blondine might have had some less-than-polite words to say, but because it was Indra, she let it slide. Groggily, she stood and followed after the russet nymph, mumbling and grumbling about how unsatisfactory her nap had been. 

What’s all the hullabaloo? Blondine asked, just before lifting her gaze and spotting the distant frame of the doe. It was if the Lord had given her a second chance and Blondy had no intention to waste it. We’re gonna get it this time, she said to Indra, jokingly judging her shoulder before trying to strategize their approach.
Messages In This Thread
i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 15, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 05:22 PM