Bearclaw Valley i could just sink into this sea, forever
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
With a firm nod toward Indra, Blondine began to mimic the huntress, snaking her way around to get a better view. That was their doe, without a doubt; everything about her looked to be identical. Still healthy and still standing, despite the winter, this doe was strong and would make for a hearty meal. The two of them had already learned the hard way that they weren't built for camoflauge in a terrain like this, so they would have to make do with the natural cover around them. 

Blondine was quick to crouch on the right side of the doe, bum wiggling excitedly in the air. Before doing anything, she looked to try and make effort with Indra in order to give her the opportunity to do the honors.
Messages In This Thread
i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Blondine - March 14, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 15, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 05:22 PM