Bearclaw Valley i could just sink into this sea, forever
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet

That split-second of carelessness had cost them their doe, but Blondine wouldn't let her go without a fight. Indra was already doing her best work at chasing down their femme fatale, but even that wasn't enough. The bovine sprite had been instilled with a fear for her life; no matter what they did, the hunters would never have that same edge.

It quickly became clear that they had been bamboozled. Blondine was getting ready to shut down like she had last time, but because of Indra, she was able to keep her composure. With a frustrated sigh, Blondine tried settling the pounding in her temples with a few quiet words:

That damn doe.
Messages In This Thread
i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 15, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Blondine - March 18, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 05:22 PM