Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
eske's gaze lingers, for a moment too long perhaps, upon the pale woman's eyes, drawn in by the vivid green of her irises. eske's never been one to pay much attention to appearances — with the exception of the male she met a few days ago ( caw ) — after kendra died those things had ceased to matter. attraction ...love they were only distractions from her goal; and while eske is happy with the title of wanlida her ambitions have not yet reached their fruition. it is in her nature to want to challenge herself, to want more. she likes the other woman's eyes and that is one of those moments that coming to that realization startles her a little bit, yet she does not afford it much thought.

"right," eske murmurs, diverting her gaze to scope the landscape around them. she has been a mercenary ... a guardian for far too long and those habits instilled into her are hard to shake. she is exposed outside of drageda's borders and it always sets her a little bit on edge. "there are plenty of those types around." eske states, taking on a slightly grim undertone. "i know of one pack whose wolves you are better off avoiding but it would seem that there are new packs that i'm not yet aware of." eske speaks bluntly, referring to nara's own. she recognizes none of the scents the other woman carries upon her pelage. "what pack are you from? i don't recognize it." eske inquires candidly, thinking after the fact that it might not have hurt to have implored a little bit more tact.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by RIP Blodreina - March 18, 2018, 05:13 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM