Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
nara's answer carries with it an amount of discernible pride. sunspire. eske's heard the territory name, perhaps even ventured through/near it when she left drageda on official business but never associated a pack with it. new, then, just as she'd initially assumed, confirmed by nara's following words. according to her, they'd just settled. eske spares a glimpse over her shoulder to look towards where nara gestures. it's too far away from them, possibly even for eske to see, but she knows it's rough location and in her general opinion: you've seen one mountain, you've seen them all. "who leads it?" eske inquires, wondering if she would recognize the names of it's leaders or not, despite that it was more than likely that she wouldn't recognize them. she's not known for being a social butterfly and her knowledge of who exists outside of drageda is limited.

"no," eske both confirms and muses with a quirk of her lips into something of a wily smile, despite that nara had made more of a statement and less of a question. "i come from the coast. drageda is the name of my home." it is eske's turn to gesture in the general direction of her home with a sharp movement of her muzzle in dragoncrest cliff's direction. "we have been around for some time. longer than i've been alive." and she is nearing her two year mark.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by RIP Blodreina - March 22, 2018, 03:18 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM