Bearclaw Valley tetelestai | (it is finished)
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The albino was not far off from where his wife stopped, traversing the territory and checking on various points. So long had passed since he’d last spotted a fox that he’d become incredibly satisfied with his ability to get points across; truth be told, he was likely the worst possible candidate when it came to doing so but, hey, he thought otherwise. He’d stopped searching for the scents of the lesser canines, convinced they’d stay away, but was unpleasantly surprised when he saw a blur of red cross through his peripheral. In a matter of seconds, the boy was after it, running it right towards Reigi—yet, before it could reach her, he’d gotten a hold on the tail and yanked it back towards him, jaws soon clamped down around its throat. With a few wild shakes of his head the vermin was rendered lifeless, whilst his eyes found their way to the dark mass just a few yards in front of him.

Alexander did not know of the ailments accompanying pregnancy. He’d never experienced them, nor would he ever, and had never spent enough time with a pregnant female to observe them. So when he saw the expression of Reigi’s face his body stiffened and he strode towards her, concerned for her well-being. The fox was discarded as he approached, nose pushing against her shoulder—are you okay?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Reigi - March 15, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Xan - March 17, 2018, 04:03 AM
RE: tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Reigi - March 17, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Xan - March 20, 2018, 05:16 AM
RE: tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Reigi - March 20, 2018, 08:33 PM