Bearclaw Valley calm and collected, she keeps her composure
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Lord, my God, Blondine thought, Please let me be gone when soon comes. It wasn't that Blondine was afraid to see Reigi give birth (except that she was), and she wasn't nervous to see those pups latch on (except that she was), and she certainly was not concerned with what the Redleafs might get into around that whelping den (except that she definitely was). There were so many things that could go wrong, and Blondine knew that, in this playing field, she was the bad luck charm that no one needed to have around.

By the time those pups were big enough to sneak out and see the world, Auntie Blondine would be back to spoil them half to death. Blondine was content with that thought; as an aunt, she had no real commitment. When she wanted to play, they were there and ready to go, but when she wanted a nap or some me-time, those pups were headed right back to Momma. I have this crush, she said with a heavy sigh, and I still haven't told her.
Messages In This Thread
calm and collected, she keeps her composure - by Reigi - March 20, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: calm and collected, she keeps her composure - by Blondine - March 26, 2018, 07:28 AM