Blackfoot Forest I fall apart, down to my Core
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
When she began to back up he stopped his advances. He was trying to build trust, not scare her away or assert dominance over her. She protested again saying that she couldn't leave and that if she did she would be hunted down. It made Howl even more enraged to think that someone had widdled down her mental state, so that these claims seemed real in her mind. Obviously if this Lonzo character was serious about hunting her down he and other member of the pack would be there to protect her. Even though she spoke against it, the lick of her lips made it appear as though he could infact win her over with the prospect of food. He was about to say something when the familar voice of Mawk meet his ears. At the shear sight of Cebra he entered the den, which only aggrovated her more.

Howl only saw this situation going further south if he and Mawk stayed within the den. He backed out slowly, "Mawk." he said to get his attention before gesturing that they leave the den. He wasn't going to leave her behind, but she needed space, the security that the den provided, despite what had no doubt happened in there. 

He spoke to Mawk, trying to hush his voice so that Cebra wouldn't hear. "She's been kept here by someone named Lonzo. She says she can't leave because of him." he explained filling in the gaps of what Mawk hadn't heard prior to his arrival. "She hasn't had food or water. I'm going to go get something for her. Hopfully it will coax her out of there." he said suggesting his plan. "I assume you are ok with staying here and watching over her while I'm gone." he stated rhetorically, though as still a valid question. Maybe it would be too much for him, so see her like this.

Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 24, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 24, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 25, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 25, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - March 26, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - March 27, 2018, 02:10 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - March 27, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Mawk - April 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Illecebra - April 03, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: I fall apart, down to my Core - by Howl - April 07, 2018, 07:07 PM