Bearclaw Valley what a sweet surprise
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Extra tag just in case you needed a window to bring Forrest in. Also assumed a thing—lemme know if you want anything changed, Tweety!

Perhaps, well within the depths of his mind, he understood what was happening, but it was not until the first child was visible that everything clicked—their children were on their way out. He felt the pace of his heart pick up, panic taking hold as he tried to figure out what he was supposed to do. Should he call for someone? Was he supposed to call for someone? He pulled his head back from the den’s entrance, considering his next move, then suddenly just stopped. His head returned to its previous place, gaze slicing through the darkness and focusing on the child that was pushed away—weren’t they supposed to be pulled closer? A whine threatened to spill out past his lips until he noticed that the form was motionless, soundless, and then he felt his blood run cold; that someone he’d never known could incite such a reaction, he’d never understand the reason behind it.

Alexander, resisting the urge to move towards the lifeless lump, forced himself away from it all. He stared into the darkness no longer, taking instead to pacing back and forth just outside the whelping den before finally calling for @Forrest. He was uncertain of the older woman but, at the same time, if Blondine felt her to be an adequate stand-in, then he had to give her a chance; with how often the healer demonstrated her skills, it’d be an insult to doubt her opinion now.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
what a sweet surprise - by Reigi - March 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Xan - April 01, 2018, 02:42 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Reigi - April 01, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Xan - April 03, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Forrest - April 03, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Reigi - April 07, 2018, 02:29 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Xan - April 20, 2018, 02:24 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Reigi - May 19, 2018, 03:32 PM