Bearclaw Valley what a sweet surprise
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
i wanna get this moving, i'm so sorry for the wait. <3  ugh, i'll edit tense issues in the am, it's 2 in the morn now and i need SLEE

her lip curled in a silent snarl as someone who wasn't her mate approached the densite.  her mismatched eyes were widened in shock and fear — was it the redleaf girls?  was it THE DARK MAN ?  a shiver racked her body though she could not pinpoint whether it was from her dropping temperature or her weary mind.

she calmed if only slightly once forrest arrived.  she had somehow been made to know that this woman was here to help the birthing process but it was blondine that the matriarch wanted.  begrudgingly, she accepted the elder near, but it was not long before her soft and wanting heart let go of the resentment that had no place here.

she panted heavily, reaching forward to lick at the midwife's cheeks.

with forrest and her mate's help, she sat through the next hour (that y'all are fine to rp out, i just wanna get all these pups born because there will be SO MENY) with brooding impatience, until finally another child escaped from her loins.  this one was breathing but it did not root towards her nipple, despite her urging.

was their brood destined for death?  the most feral and irrational part of her brain screamed that this was the doings of those who hated her most.  she flickers back in time —  

she is home.  she stands infected and quivering at the borders.  before she knows it, something is on top of her and despite her ferocious struggling he ravages her at his will.  she wishes for death, she wishes for black.

she is curled beneath her boulder, her limbs tucked beneath her as she rots.  infection seeps from the wounds that had been sporadically cared for in her absence, and she shivers against the cold wind.  a blur of red comes from the shadows, and she stares directly into the copper gaze of the subject of her ire — if she looks away, she will be hurt.

but she is destined to be hurt anyway.

— and she howled in unbridled grief for the months of torture she has experienced for it to only come to wasted efforts and hearache.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
what a sweet surprise - by Reigi - March 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Xan - April 01, 2018, 02:42 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Reigi - April 01, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Xan - April 03, 2018, 03:55 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Forrest - April 03, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Reigi - April 07, 2018, 02:29 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Xan - April 20, 2018, 02:24 AM
RE: what a sweet surprise - by Reigi - May 19, 2018, 03:32 PM