Stavanger Bay she said there's nothing to be said, nothing to be gained
56 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
The other gives instruction and Nox easily follows along. It was easy enough to get the information out of her and make a little headway with a pack mate. Maybe she’ll find a little insight on these wolves. For a moment, they’re quiet, Nox trotting along after the other girl with her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth. Excitement and anticipation fuels her and her stomach drives each pounding step against the sand.

“Huh?” she asks mid-question, before realizing it was to come. “Well, Roz found me after some birds attacked me,” she says with a swaying point of her nose to the ugly scars evident but huge, missing chunks of fur. They’re big enough that, when the fur grows back, they’ll always be noticeable, claw marks from her ribs and shoulders and down her spine. “Brought me’ere and became part ah’the crew,” she adds with one particularly scarred shoulder, lifting a brow to ask the same in return. “You?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: she said there's nothing to be said, nothing to be gained - by Nox - April 15, 2018, 11:13 AM