Ravensblood Forest We're bound to break and my hands are tied.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Durnehviir paused to lap at the crisp waters of a small stream that flowed through their land, stopping to rest for a time before she would resume her search. While the pregnancy made her glow, it put great strain on her body - recently, she felt exhausted much sooner than she anticipated. It hadn't worried her much until now, as she considered the desire to uproot and relocate.

Relief flooded her when her pale eyes spotted Constantine's swarthy figure through the trees, and she waited for him to close the distance between them. He swept toward her, his muzzle outstretched to caress the gentle curve of her flank, and pride tugged the corners of her mouth upward in a smile. Her tail gave a few soft beats and she shifted enough to bump her snout affectionately to his own as he made to meet her gaze.

"I was hoping you'd find me," she crooned and lowered her haunches to ease her aching limbs, reminding herself of the reason she sought him but unwilling to ruin their moment of peace just yet. 
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
RE: We're bound to break and my hands are tied. - by Durnehviir - April 04, 2018, 05:52 AM