Silverlight Terrace Day will cease, eternal black she brings in her wings
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Now that Ingram had no chance with her anymore, Chusi couldn't think of herself with another. Perhaps she wasn't like her mother and father, destined to be together with a soulmate to eventually spawn a new generation of Fearghals. The Gorgon blood tainted her every cell, it seemed, and therefore messed with her destiny. Perhaps the single fact that she was born of a no-one and a monster was enough to be shamed for.

The men that had followed her did not seem to chase after her hips either. Of course, she had not thought that Arrille might ever make an advance on her, but she didn't know the other two all that well. Koji, as far as she knew, was quite like herself. Optimistic but capable of worry, trusting and friendly with a pleasant aura. She liked being near him. Clock, well, he hadn't made a big impact on her yet. Perhaps he was more brawn than brain, not really something she liked. Sure, their fighting could be impressive, but it took more to woo the warrior.

She looked at Arrille, quiet and alone, but decided not to bother him. Perhaps this place meant something to him, something with his family, and she didn't want to infiltrate his thoughts with small talk just to feel less alone. She watched the two older men wander off to somewhere nearby and Chusi settled herself in what would soon be the shade in the coming morning. She knew only slightly where they were going, perhaps back to Northstar Vale, but that place had been such a gem that it had to be claimed by now... Perhaps she never should have left there. Would her companions even stick around to the end of their journey, wherever that may be?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Day will cease, eternal black she brings in her wings - by Chusi - April 12, 2018, 01:14 PM