Heron Lake Plateau I'm burger meat and purple pills.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
*hand waves*

Colt had heard that Screech had chosen to stick around, a move that surprised him.  Last time he'd met the kid, he'd been so gung ho about leaving all of this behind and striking out.  Then again, last time they'd met, he'd also had two good eyes and a much prettier face.  Life had kicked him hard in the teeth and maybe it wasn't such a shock for him to want some downtime in a pack for a while.  Maybe the bigger surprise was that Towhee had asked him back.

Colt still wasn't sure where he stood with Towhee, but he'd aired his thoughts to Elwood, and at least that was nice.  The outcome either was or wasn't what he wanted (because we don't know at this point, oops) but all he could do was let them know where he stood.  He had never been too shy about making his opinions known, generally because he was an intelligent wolf who had pretty damn good opinions.

On Screech he had few; he had spoken with him and didn't dislike him, and he tended to discount the baggage other wolves talked about (he knew jack shit about the Moonspear deal, and most things involving Screech, actually).  So when he saw him standing on the borders, eager to git his mind off of other things, he greeted him with a friendly enough enthusiasm.  "Hey!  Long time no see, well, aside from the other day."  He approached, coming in to perhaps converse a bit.  He was curious as to what all had happened while he was out making his way.
Messages In This Thread
I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 22, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 22, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 24, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 25, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 27, 2018, 05:49 PM