Bearclaw Valley Angry bird Bomb
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander was just returning from a short—and unsuccessful—hunt when he turned, steering himself in the direction of his wife’s den. Although he came empty-handed, that did not slow the male down, nor stop him from peeking his head inside of the den to glance around once he reached it; he’d slowed down to a walk beforehand and gave a soft whuff to alert the mother of his children to his arrival, but that was about it. His nose had just crossed into the darkness when the girl fell back on her rump, the sight causing some sort of weird sensation to stir within the depths of his chest; parenthood was a curious thing and continued to be something that he wasn’t sure whether or not he’d ever figure out entirely.

Glancing first at Anna—he searched her expression for any concern that might reflect his own—he took a hesitant step into the den, gaze drifting back over to his daughter. The moment the front half of his body was inside of the den he plopped down on his stomach, tail sweeping lazily over the ground outside of the cozy little domain. Eventually, he tilted his head to the side whilst observing the child, only to right the positioning and give another, softer whuff to try and lure her over to him; could she walk? Did she know who he was? The albino doubted anyone could answer his questions, thus he said not a word but simply watched, instead, curious.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Angry bird Bomb - by Nunataq - April 25, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Angry bird Bomb - by Xan - May 01, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: Angry bird Bomb - by Nunataq - May 01, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Angry bird Bomb - by Xan - May 17, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Angry bird Bomb - by Nunataq - May 18, 2018, 12:54 PM