Herbalists' Cache baby, since i've been loving you
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She watched his feet as he stepped forward and almost out of instinct she took a step back, and she forgot to keep the pretend smile on her face. She was afraid, but she wasn't sure why or what she was afraid of. This enevitable conversation wasn't going to be pleasant to listen to and Pema unconsiously was attempting to prevent it from happening. 

But as she continued to watch his feet she could see that he was limping, causing her to look up and see the injury on her shoulder. A quick look over told her that it was infected. Did he only come find me because he needed someone to treat his shoulder? she thought.

He apologized for leaving but his reasoning seemed weak. What else was there to figure out? Hadn't what they shared been enough to convince him? And if not that, what caused him to know now that she was what he wanted? She wanted what he was saying to be true. She looked down at the ground, it was too hard to look at him. "But you didn't. You didn't come back. Not until not, not until almost a week later." she said her mind filled with frustration and confusion. Her voice gaining in volume over time. "You only did what you did because I was in heat. You didn't really care, and then you left when you were done." she said speaking to the ground almost speaking to herself as well as him.

She looked up at him now, tears starting to form in her eyes, "What was it that you needed to figure out? Are you back now because you realized that I could be pregnant?!" she said reaching the loudly with frustration, "Or was it because you needed someone to take care of your infected shoulder?" she said her voice more sad then angry. She wasn't even sure if she believed what she was saying. Her mind was racing and there were so many things that she wanted to say and know that it came out in a way she would have never expected.
Messages In This Thread
baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 28, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - May 01, 2018, 09:56 PM