Bearclaw Valley Hello, my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
major eyes emoji

It was without an offering that Alexander approached the den, intending to do a walk-by-peek-around and continue right on his way; both groups of children were getting older, yet he’d not the chance to really see the youngest bunch. He brought meals to Laurel when he could catch something and tried to peek in every now and again, but usually succeeded in dragging himself away before he could—but today didn’t fall under the usual occurrences, as there was a little mass at the mouth of the den. He’d only barely noticed the boy there as he moved on by, catching a glimpse of him in his peripheral.

Curious, Xan glanced around at his surroundings before giving in and falling victim to his own curiosity. He walked slowly towards the den, eyes trained on the boy whilst his brows pinched together with confusion—what was he doing? Tilting his head, he plopped down on his stomach and army crawled the rest of the way forward, whisper-asking, “What are you doing?” as he got closer. He didn’t expect an answer—well, he sort of did, but not really—but asked anyways with the unconscious hope that maybe the kid was all-knowing and already able to converse (Xan knew nothing about babies).
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello, my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy - by Xan - May 01, 2018, 03:23 PM