Swiftcurrent Creek In between the raindrops
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Unlike the hare, however, she had little time to enjoy the coming of spring. If anything, she dreaded the summer and every day that passed, for it meant more and more of her freedom would be stripped from her. Being a mother wasn't an easy task and it would most likely keep her where she was for the time being... Not that she planned on leaving soon anyway. Perhaps if her band stuck around and her children were old enough to make decisions, she would try and start the Velingar again. But that day was really far into the future, if there at all.

Upon spotting the Alpha male, Chusi shrunk. Her formerly lively ocher eyes had lost most of their sparkle she had been known for as a child, but she assumed the other would not notice. They had barely shared anything together. The only thing she knew him for was his position and place in the pack. All he probably knew her for was her insubordination and naivety. Her ears drooped, slowing to a stop as she dropped her meal on the ground and lied down behind it - nosing it to her superior. It was a small gesture that would in no way solve the trouble Koji and her had caused, but it was something.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
In between the raindrops - by Chusi - May 03, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Constantine - May 19, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Chusi - May 26, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Constantine - July 13, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Chusi - July 18, 2018, 11:33 AM