Heron Lake Plateau Is it cool that I said all that?
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
At Fiadh's proclamation that Finley wasn't a good counselor, Elwood bit back a smile. Fin's methods were...let's say "unorthodox." Although Fiadh had taken offense at her mother's advice, Elwood would be willing to bet that Finley hadn't meant anything mean by what she had said. She probably just hadn't realized how seriously her daughter was taking this choice.

He remained quiet as she thought aloud about the benefits of being a caregiver. It seemed like it could potentially be a good fit, and he nodded his encouragement, only to change the movement of his head into a back-and-forth shake when she asked about babysitting. "Not at all. If that's not what you're interested in, then you don't have to spend all your time with the puppies. You can care for the pack in different ways; like you said, hunting for someone who can't, for instance." He then retraced his steps slightly and mentioned Finley again. "And remember that you can change your trade if you need to -- Mom wasn't always a counselor. She was a scout first," he said. He lowered his voice conspiratorially and added, "She was probably a better scout than she is a counselor." (Although that may not have been true, either -- she had gotten herself into a lot of trouble while out scouting.)
Messages In This Thread
Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 07, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 07, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 09, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 10, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 21, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 24, 2018, 12:52 PM