Heron Lake Plateau she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
It didn't take long for the sisters to find one another. As Raven emerged onto the flat, grassy surface of the plateau and made her way toward the lake, she saw Towhee coming toward her. Clearly having just taken a dip in the lake, the younger she-wolf's wet fur gleamed in the sunlight, its colors darkened by the moisture that still clung to it. Towhee's greeting was friendly, as usual, and Raven flashed her a warm smile. Nervous as she was, she couldn't help the surge of affection that she felt at the sight of her sister. She waved her tail in return, but Towhee wasn't fooled: she saw right through Raven's attempt at a relaxed veneer and asked her if something was wrong.

Perceptive, that one. Always had been.

Raven's smile faltered and her eyes dropped. "Uh...I don't know..." she began, her words hesitant. "Quixote and I.... we're..." What were they, exactly? 'Mates' felt so official. Were they officially mates yet? "...seeing each other? Uh. Together, I guess?" She flicked her eyes up to Towhee's face, wondering if she was even making any sense.
Messages In This Thread
she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 03:02 PM