Heron Lake Plateau she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
The seconds seemed to stretch into hours as Raven waited for wrath that never came. She knew she'd screwed up bigtime by not talking to Towhee before engaging with Quixote, but it wasn't like she'd planned any of this at all either. In the end, Raven almost wished she'd been met with anger, because the response she got pained her more than anything else. "You have to know that's not how I feel about you," she said gently as she relaxed a little, daring a glance at Towhee's face with yellow eyes full of remorse. While she'd had her own doubts about some of Towhee's decisions as alpha, she'd always kept them to herself. If anyone had openly questioned her, Raven would have defended her vociferously.

"I respect your opinion and your place in this pack," she continued, scooting a little closer to her sister so that she could lick her chin. "I don't want to undermine your authority or strain our pack. If you want me to, I know of some plants that will...end a pregnancy." Oh stars, she didn't want to do it, but she placed her fate in Towhee's hands. The decision was hers by right.
Messages In This Thread
she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: she's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 03:48 PM