Heron Lake Plateau got gas in the tank
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Mmmm.  Colt listened as his nephew detailed the plan, but he tried to keep his face neutral, despite how fuckin funny everything Tegan was saying was.  Did he even know what to do with a 'broad' if he got one? 

He'd been the same, at that age, but he'd had a friend to run with.  Hawkin had had his issues (major issues, major) but he'd been a hell of a dude friend-wise and they'd learned a lot together.  Tegan didn't seem to have that, so Uncle Colt would need to do the duty! Besides, Elwood, teach Tegan the proper way with the ladies? Pfft.  Not at this stage.  

"Alright.  Rule one - don't call em broads, least not where they can hear."  He said, winking.  "But the rest, hell yeah I can teach you.  Everything I know."  Which was a considerable amount, because back when, he'd been hella killer with the ladies.  The blackthorn face and cocksure walk helped.

Which... "Most important thing is confidence.  You gotta know you deserve them, and the question is, are they worth your time.  You give off that vibe, you're halfway there."
Messages In This Thread
got gas in the tank - by Tegan - May 23, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: got gas in the tank - by Colt RIP - May 23, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: got gas in the tank - by Tegan - May 28, 2018, 04:02 AM
RE: got gas in the tank - by Colt RIP - May 30, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: got gas in the tank - by Tegan - June 02, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: got gas in the tank - by Colt RIP - June 04, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: got gas in the tank - by Tegan - June 16, 2018, 06:51 AM
RE: got gas in the tank - by Colt RIP - June 17, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: got gas in the tank - by Tegan - June 27, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: got gas in the tank - by Colt RIP - June 27, 2018, 08:59 AM