Broken Boulder feels like i am falling down a rabbit hole
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The points that Alarian had earned by bringing the fox were beginning to wilt away as he rambled on. With a slightly frustrated flick of her ear, Queenie huffed and thought about how to respond. I went from being second-in-command to a low ranking subordinate. I went from being a skilled mercenary and scout to a mother-to-be who isn't even allowed to chase a squirrel without getting chewed out. I had to leave my home, three times, and settle in with strangers who don't care to know me or my kids any more than the next.

While the slight outburst might have been from hormones or stress, everything that Queenie had said, she'd meant. So, while I am grateful that you took us in, I would like to respectfully ask that you not wonder on about how I'm doing. It took a second for her to realize that the wolf who she was speaking to now wasn't Delight, and that she ought to (apprehensively, of course) put a bit less of herself out onto the table. I'm pregnant and I'm bored. If you want to help, you can give me something to take my mind off of, then, with her nose pointing down at her swollen belly, them.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
Q - by RIP Stephanie - May 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: feels like i am falling down a rabbit hole - by RIP Stephanie - May 26, 2018, 07:28 AM